Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Tibco developer for a two month assignment with a client of ours in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Our client is looking for a Tibco developer with the following skillset;
- A senior professional who is able to provide thought leadership in the area of service oriented architecture and business process automation
- Align with the value proposition team which provides the project vision, and guide the implementation of the business processes
- A technical mind, who understands the details of the systems integration and able to challenge the status quo for betterment.
- In depth knowledge of TIBCO suite of products : TIBCO Business works, TIBCO Business events and TIBCO EMS
- Hands-on experience in building processes using TIBCO Businessworks. Excellent knowledge of implementing web services, REST APIs and complex data transformations
- Experience in complete SDLC . Adept in Information analysis, Process development, deployment, testing, issue trouble shooting and fixing.
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins
- Experienced with collaborating in an Agile/SCRUM team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience.
- Hands on experience developing complex services/solutions based on Enterprise Integration Patterns. Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- 5+ years of development experience using TIBCO AMX Business Works 5.x/6.x, Enterprise Message Service, TIBCO Business Events
- CI/CD experience
- Experience with SOAP, REST, JSON, SQL, XML technologies, IBM MQ, svn, Jenkins and Unix/Linux command line
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Until the end of the year
- Location: Utrecht, NL
- Rate: Let me know your rate
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity? Apply directly with an updated CV to a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com