Dutch-speaking Tester SAP CRM - Ghent, Belgium - 24 months - starts July 2019
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP CRM Application Tester for an initial two-year contract in Ghent, Belgium.
Our client has a large SAP Integration and S/4HANA program with various linked applications in the landscape, which of course requires a lot of testing. They are therefore looking for a SAP CRM Application Tester, with experience in other applications and test (automation) methods.
Requirements of SAP CRM Application Tester assignment:
- Good experience as a Tester within SAP systems: SAP ECC, SAP CRM
- Senior knowledge of Use Case Analysis/Modeling techniques
- Senior experience with Functional Test design and Test execution of applications
- Planning, organization and management of test activities
- Agile / Scrum experience, preferably as a tester
- Experience with HPQC and Jira is desired
- Testing .NET applications is required
- Experience with test automation with QTP and the use of a framework is a plus
- Plus points include experience with; BrowserStack, Team Foundation Server, Setting up test users in SAP, Confluence
- Experience in the Belgian Energy sector is a plus
- Certification in, among other things, its plus points; ISEB Foundation, ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester
- Fluent in the Dutch language (oral/written)
- Sporadic trips to other locations in Belgium
Details of SAP CRM Application Tester assignment:
- Start date: July 2019
- Duration: 24 months initial contract
- Rate: Depending on your experience - in line with the market
- Location: Ghent, Belgium
- Last application date: 22 May 2019
To find out more about this Application Tester SAP CRM possibility, respond directly to this advertisement or call Eva Donaque on +31 20 520 7768.