Technical Project Manager - 6+ months - Lisbon, Portugal
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join an exciting company based in Lisbon.
The Technology Project Consultant is a key position in the API and Services Gateway implementation for 2019.
The consultant will be responsible for managing complex dependencies across API and Service products, value streams and business portfolios. Is accountable for the development, improvement and execution of processes in support of Agile Transformation objectives within and across lines of business for API service implementations. With a focus on both long and short-term strategic goals. This role will have extensive background in Program Management, technical API infrastructure service implementations and will possess a good understanding of lean-agile principles. They will work closely with Agile Coaches, Business Leaders, and the Program Management Office. Will communicate with and act as an effective partner between business and technology teams and senior level stakeholders. In addition to Agile Transformation, will perform project management responsibilities relating to IT implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery.
This role requires 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a SAFe Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience in leading collaborative, dynamic planning processes - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Experienced with creating Power Point presentations for Senior Executives
- Experienced with Project Management
- Vast knowledge with the Scrum framework, plus if experienced with SAFe framework
- Must have, or quickly develop, a deep understanding of LOB business processes, as well as a general technical understanding of the supporting systems/platforms
- Experience of implementing large scale SOA and microservice application platforms
- High level understanding of business process orchestration, long running processes and process choreography
- Knowledge of infrastructure and software implementations
- Experience in delivering projects/products using the agile methodology
- Experience with Jira and the Atlassian tool suite
- Experience with API management platform implementations like IBM API Connect, Apigee or WSO2
- Experience with Services platforms like IBM DataPower, Tibco ESB or Oracle ESB
- Strong presence and leadership skills and ability to communicate at an executive level
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Effective communication and listening skills: verbal, non-verbal, written, facilitation and content delivery
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment with strong aptitude for problem solving
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please apply via the link or call Fleur Werkhoven on the number below: +31 20 520 77 50