Tax Manager - 6+ months - Warsaw, Poland- May Start
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Tax Manager for our client with project based in Warsaw, Poland.
The main purpose of the job is to manage the country tax position of the businesses and legal entities in that country, compliant with the law, and in accordance with AN's business and tax principles, on the basis of a proper functioning tax control framework, in a cost-efficient way.
- Work together in Global tax team to develop efficient solutions and tax strategies in general and with focus on the Poland.
- Operate as the in-country tax expert globally and support ATD colleagues with respect to local legislation
- Manage local CIT process and review draft CIT return(s) and manage alignment between Tax Service Provider and Accounting Controller to finalize the return
- Stay up to date on tax regulations and provide local tax advice to Accounting Controller, Business Navigators and other local stakeholders
- Prepare, review and sign-off local VAT returns and where required align with outsourced service provider
- Manage local withholding tax with respect to dividends, royalties, interest and global services
- Manage local tax audits and enquiries from Tax authorities
- Ensure local filing of transfer pricing documentation (if applicable) and CbCR notification
- Assist in coordinating cost sharing documentation/segmentation sheets
- Ensure preparation of "special/extra ordinary business event" local transfer pricing documentation
- Determine initiatives to mitigate local risks or capture local opportunities
- Review IFRS tax reporting in close cooperation with Accounting Controller / R2R or supportResults to be achieved:
- Ensure compliance with local law in all jurisdictions
- Optimize tax processes in line with local requirements
- Ensure a good relationship with local tax authorities
- Build a solid local finance network to ensure efficient tax processesMust have:
- Accounting professional with at least 5 years of experience in managing various tax processes.The details of the contract include:
- Start: May
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Duration: 6 months with possible extensions
To find out more about this excellent opportunity, please apply directly to j.prudden(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call +31 20 520 77 14.