Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior System Specialist for a client's project in Utrecht for a period of 6 months with the option of extension.
Skill-set Senior System Specialist:
- several years' experience in an Enterprise infrastructure management organization at the level of a specialist senior Windows engineer in large Windows infrastructures based on Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 Server
- Experience / setup / Troubleshooting with management of Xenapp 6.0 and higher
- Experience / setup / Troubleshooting with the management of Microsoft SQL 2012 and higher
- Experience / setup / Troubleshooting with Office 365 (cloud services), Exchange online mailbox, Secure mail cloud solution, Skype for Business, Sharepoint;
- Experience / layout / Troubleshooting with management Res Workspace manager / RES automation manager
- Experience / setup / Troubleshooting with AD (Acitive Directory) Management, Internet Information Server 7.5 (.NET Application Hosting), DNS, DHCP and general network knowledge;
- Experience / setup / Troubleshooting with WindowsClustering, DFS-N, DFS-R and with Windows Recovery techniques;
- Experience / Setup / Troubleshooting with Vmware Vspehere 4.x and later / Microsoft HyperV clustering;
- Experience / organization / Troubleshooting with Exchange on-premises 2010 and higher and Microsoft Office 2010 and higher
- Experience powershell (vbscript)
- Experience with monitoring and process tools such as PRTG and One-Identity;
- Experience with large and small migration (AD (Active directory), Office 365, Data, Objects, Security, Network, DNS, DHCP, Back-end / Front-end servers etc.))
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Rate: Based on experience - tell me what you need.
Interviews: planned this week!
Do you recognize yourself in the above and are you interested in this project? If so, please contact Lisa Isabell Stümke via l.stumke(at)globalenterprisepartners.com with your up-to-date CV and your all-in hourly rate.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.