Sustainability Manager PMO- June Start- 12 Months- Amsterdam, NL
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Sustainability Manager PMO for our customer in Amsterdam, NL.
The Sustainability Manager PMO will provide operational support in the development of the new sustainability agenda and the operationalization of the newly created Sustainability ecosystem.
The role is doing external analyses as input to the sustainability agenda, including competitor benchmarks, market research and best practice identification. Another part of the role is internal focused, and involves collaborating with the various functions on sustainability topics, supporting workshop and meeting preparation, including preparing impactful presentations, taking ownership of the Corporate Sustainability- and Sustainability Ecosystem SharePoint site, developing templates, etc
Requirements for the Sustainability Manager PMO:
- Master or Bachelor level education in business development, strategy, marketing, business administration or related area
- Five years relevant work experience
- Strong affinity with Sustainability
- Project experience
- Excellent in PowerPoint presentations and Excel
- English language skills need to be excellent (writing and speaking)
Overview of desired skills:
- Business Acumen: Working with diverse groups of people and skill sets
- Cross-functional: Able to work with different functions at high level (e.g. Marketing, HSE&S, Innovation, Sourcing, etc.)
- Positive Attitude: a positive, hands-on and pro-active attitude that evokes positive responses from others
- Calmness and Clarity Under Pressure: Is capable of working in a fast-paced and at-times chaotic environment with multiple personality types whilst maintaining self-control
Details of the Sustainability Manager PMO Contract include:
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Interested? If you, or someone else you know id interested in the Sustainability Manager PMO position, please apply directly with an updated CV to j.prudden(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call +31 20 520 7714.