For a Retail Client in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join them on their Supply Chain Management project.
Supply Chain Business Analyst needs to have an analytic and innovative mind to communicate well with the team and help them reach the best solutions.
The Supply Chain Business Analyst skillset we are looking for:
- 5+ years' of work experience in Retail/Pharma/Food/Consumer Goods industry
- 7+ years' of data analysis, quality, cleaning, and extraction/validation
- 4+ years' of SAP AFS
- 3+ years' of SAP MM and SD experience
- 10+ years' of MS Excel skills and MS Access skills
- 2+ years' of MicroStrategy
- Experience with: Supply Chain Management; Materials; Finance
- Experience in project improvement
- Expert use of planning and reporting tools
- Global working experience
- Communicative with an analytical mind to find the root cause
- Hold a Master's degree with a focus on Logistics or comparable
- Customer oriented
- Proficient in translating data and 'technical language' to 'business' or 'customer' language and vice versa
- Happy to work in a diverse environment
- Have a EU Passport or Work Permit
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Korean, Chinese and Spanish is a big plus
The details of this Supply Chain Business Analyst contract include:
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Duration: 12 months
- Language: English
- Rate: € per day, please let me know what you want!
Does this meet your profile?
If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to z.orlowska(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
Also: please feel free to forward this ad to your network.
For questions: call Zuzanna Orlowska via
Office phone:+31 20 520 7772