As the summer is slowly slipping through my fingers the open positions are coming back.
One of our clients in Europe is currently supporting a Swedish customer with an SAP TM development project in Stockholm. For this project they need Support from a TM expert who can at the one end challenge and advise the customer and on the other end translate the requirements and support the technical team. He or She needs to be able to judge whether certain developments need to be standard or custom, he/she needs to understand the needs of the customer, challenge these, but also support the technical team with finding suitable solutions.
- Start: September 2018
- Length: 6 months, if relationship and quality is good this can be extended
- Location: Mostly on site in Stockholm
- Rate: depending on experience
- SAP Transportation Management expert
- Integration with EWM, GTS and SD would be of added value (no must)
- Swedish language would be of added value (no must)
- Technical lead experience
- Team support
- SAP advisory skills
- Customer facing experience
If this description meets your skillset and you will soon be available please drop me a message with your most recent cv (word.doc), your all-in hourly rate and a brief description of your relevant experience.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Global Enterprise Partners