Software Engineer DWH - Utrecht - 10 months
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Software Engineer DWH to join an exciting assignment in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Our client is looking for someone to join a team conformed by different specialists working on data modelling, data logistics, data quality, data lake and data warehousing in DevOps teams. This someone would be constantly interacting between the members of the team. Moreover, should be capable of leading a Test: aligning the test strategy and test process for all data lake teams, defining the way of working. Added to this, would be responsible for tool selection that fits that way of working and for integration of testing in the deployment pipeline (CICD).
Key Skills of Software Engineer DWH:
- Be able to provide a clear vision on:
- Aligning test processes with other data lake teams
- Define tests cases
- Execute tests
- Automate tests
- Integrate tests in the CICD pipeline
- Hands on participation on the above topics.
- Experience in data logistics or data intensive projects.
- Experience with defining test strategies, implementation and execution.
- Possess the drive to continuously improve the quality of data flows, not restricted to the domain of testing alone.
Way of working and what our client is working with:
- Cloudera Hadoop eco system
- Hortonworks Data Flow cluster (HDF)
- Informatica Big Data Management
- Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
- Data Provisioning:
- Openshift container platform
- Docker containers
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Azure blob storage
Details of Software Engineer DWH assignment:
- Start date: Mid-February 2019
- Duration: 10 months
- Rate: depending on your experience
- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
To find out more about this Software Engineer DWH opportunity, respond directly to this advertisement or call Eva Donaque on +31 20 520 7768.