Senior test automation engineer For one of our clients in The Netherlands we are looking for an experienced automation test engineer with at least 5 years working experience in test automation. Required language within this position is English or Dutch.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the team's software is designed correctly and continuously tested throughout the development lifecycle
- Driving quality deliverables through automation including tools, process, measurement, environment and data
- Contributing to the elaboration of user stories in order to achieve viable, testable products with clearly defined acceptance criteria
- Identifying opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques as part of a focus on continuous improvement.
- Create high quality test artifacts such as Test Plans, Test Specifications, Defect Tickets, Defect Reports
- Contribute in troubleshooting issues and providing the necessary information to facilitate resolution
- Conduct testing in accordance with the test strategy
- Validation of the system as a whole to ensure it delivers the intended business requirements and benefit
Testing, writing reports and having knowledge of Ranorex and test automation
Must communicate with India and test manager in the Netherlands. So Dutch and English required. "
"Knowledge of: Ranorex, test automation
Good knowledge of the English language
Working with India on an offshore basis
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com