For a big retail client in the Amsterdam Area Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a senior server engineer to join them on their big datacentre insourcing project. The project includes all activities surrounding new hardware builds, P2V, V2V and data migrations depending on application requirements. The main project will take place in Amsterdam, but there will be quite some (international) travel involved, so you have to be open to that.
The skillset we are looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with building and maintaining Windows, Linux, VMware and Storage (FC SAN) based infrastructures
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with application and datacenter migrations, preferably in an insourcing situation.
- Must understand and be able to communicate network requirements for the server and storage infrastructure that is being deployed.
- Experience with insourcing and/or provider disengagement project is a plus
- International team experience is a must
The details of the contract include:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months initially
- Rate: € a day, let me know your rate
- Location: Amsterdam area, with international travel
- Language: English
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to c.peters(a)globalenterprisepartners.com (including your all-inclusive day rate, a short motivation and a list of references who can confirm your skill set and expertise for this role.)
Please feel free to forward to your network.
For questions call Catheleine Peters via +3120 520 7740