For a big retail client in the Amsterdam Area Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a senior service engineer to join them on their big datacentre insourcing project. The project includes all activities surrounding new hardware builds, P2V, V2V and data migrations depending on application requirements.
The skillset we are looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with building and maintaining Windows & VMware infrastructures
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with application and datacenter migrations, preferably in an insourcing situation.
- Windows administrator skills & VMware ESX 6+ administrator skills
- VMware ESX 6+ administrator skills
- Must understand and be able to communicate network requirements for the server and storage infrastructure that is being deployed.
- Configuration Management / Automation skills is a plus (Ansible Tower / PowerCLI)
- International team experience is a must
The details of the contract include:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months initially
- Rate: € a day, let me know your rate
- Location: Amsterdam area, with international travel
- Language: English
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to c.peters(a)globalenterprisepartners.com (including your all-inclusive day rate, a short motivation and a list of references who can confirm your skill set and expertise for this role.)