Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Project Manager experienced in SAP P2P/SRM consultant for global program in the Netherlands
The project manager defines, prepares, leads and execute projects/programs as well as create support for project objectives in the organisation, in line with requirements and business needs and conform project management guidelines, in order to deliver project according to objectives and deliverables and realise business objectives in a structural way. The PM reports progress to the Principal.
SAP Project manager experience required in SAP P2P
- Experience and affinity with the Procure to Pay process (Direct and Indirect)
- Experience and affinity with SAP SRM
- Experienced with Procurement in cloud
- Experience in Prince II project methodology or similar.
- Proven experience in project management and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners / key users during implementation.
-Experience with all phases of roll-out.
- Experience or strong affinity with the business processes.
-Able to communicate to the point and in line of need of target group (management, project team members).
- Experience in working in projects and matrix organisation.
- Experience in SAP implementation projects.
-Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
- Experience with project => € 10 mio
- Fluently in Dutch and English.
The details of the SAP Project manager experience required SAP P2P
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Close to Utrecht
- Language: English + Dutch
- Duration: 8 month assignment
- Rate let us know what you want
For more information or to apply, please respond with your CV or call Amy Doyle on +31205207739. Alternatively you can reach out to me on social media or apply via the Global Enterprise Partners Website.