Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant - Utrecht - 7 months
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant to join an exciting assignment in Utrecht, Netherlands.
As Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant you must have knowledge of the PSM module/FICO and extensive integration knowledge. Your main tasks as Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant will be:
- Construction: advice, develop and build new functionality in SAP;
- Management: application and functional management of SAP environments;
- Migration: supervising and supporting defence units and end users with the use of new functionality to support daily activities;
- Interfaces: connection of SAP with existing legacy environments.
The picture of the work related to deployment is focused on Migration:
- Directing colleagues in the migration project, preparing/organizing/supervising FIT/GAP analyses;
- Prepare/organize/supervise data migrations and migration tests;
- Supervise and support end users with the use of new functionality to support daily activities.
Requirements of Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant assignment:
- 5 years of experience in directing colleagues in one or more (migration) projects and supervising at organizational level and end users in the migration of a Legacy application to SAP and/or an implementation of new functionalities in the SAP domain;
- 5 years of knowledge and experience with SAP PM;
- 5 years of experience with SAP PSM, SD or MM;
- Valid B or BE driving license;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Details of this Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant assignment:
- Start Date: ASAP;
- Duration: 7 months;
- Rate: Depending on your experience;
- Location: Utrecht, Netherlands.
To find out more about this Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant opportunity, respond directly to this advertisement or send an email with your recent CV to Eva Donaque - e.donaque(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.