Senior SAP MII Consultant/Architect- Conneticut, USA- inform me of your rate!
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior SAP MII Consultant/Architect opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise on the number below:
2 main parts in this requirement:
- Fix a set of issues with the current SAP MII server
- Make an assessment of the functions implemented in SAP MII and deliver a gap analysis with operations expectation
- Discrete Manufacturing experience.
- Travel : 3 to 4 weeks on site for design and implementation
- Level of experience : 5 to 10 years
The details of this Senior SAP MII Consultant/Architect contract include;
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months+
- Rate: $ depending on experience Interview times: Can be arranged for every afternoon this week.
To find out more about this excellent Senior SAP MII Consultant/Architect opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise on the number below and ask for Hugo Diamond (h.diamondATglobalenterprisepartners.com)