Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP FI Senior Consultant for a SAP migration project in La Défense, Paris.
My client is looking for a SAP FI Consultant for a SAP migration project whom will perform the following tasks:
- Contribute to pre-study workshops to learn about the subject
- Prepare the project plan to ensure an immediate start in early September, as soon as validated by the competent body
- Assist the project manager in the conduct of the project , ensure the planning and the milestones are required, organise and animate the governance and prepare the appropriate documentation
- Assist users
- Prepare the data to migrate
- Monitor the test phases
- Provide Start-up Support
- Provide support at the end of February (no closing in January)
- Handle Archiving, Reminders, Closures (business support), Accounting Entries File (FEC), VAT Management, Automatic Payment Program, Integration of Statements of Accounts
- To treat the subjects related to the Orga Structure (Analytical perimeter, standard hierarchy of cost centres, type of orders), to the global and detailed Distribution Cycles, to the Planning, to the Basic Data (accounting nature) , cost centres, internal orders, profit centres), Integration with FI, MM, SD, PS and AA
The details of the contract include:
- Start: 15/09/2018
- End Date: 30/03/2019
- Rate: € per day
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV in word format to a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com including your all inclusive hourly rate and availability.
Please feel free to forward to your network.