Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with SAP EWM knowledge to help our client with an important roll-out.
This Senior Business Analyst is a communicative and self-managed professional with affinity/experience in complex SD and warehousing processes supported by SAP EWM.
You have a deep understanding of key warehouse business processes and an in-depth knowledge of available functionality within the EWM application.
Scope of this project is:
- Inbound Logistics of Raw Material (RM) & Packing Material (PM)
- Storage of RM/PM
- Picking & staging at the production line of RM/PM (Advanced Production Integration)
- Consumption of RM/PM at the production line (Advanced Production Integration)
- Receiving of Finished Product from the production line (Advanced Production Integration)
- Production Direct Loading
Skill-set Senior Business Analyst SAP EWM:
- A proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with different stakeholders and team members.
- Experience with designing, implementing, testing and go-live
- Deep conceptual and content knowledge of SD business processes and the relationship between the business area's in the end-to-end processes.
- Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within SD.
- Expert knowledge of SAP EWM 9.4 (experience with version 9.0 or higher is required).
- Experience / knowledge of SAP ECC is a plus.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
Start: September 2018
Duration: 12 months
Location: Drenthe, Netherlands
Rate: based on experience
If you are available and interested, then please respond with your CV attached in an email. If you are currently unavailable then please let me know so I can update our system accordingly