For a Retail client in Amsterdam, Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior Linux Engineer to join them on their ongoing project.
This Senior Linux Engineer needs to be a hands-on team member whose positive attitude and innovative ideas can help them in advancing in a fast-paced environment.
The skillset and experience we are looking for:
- 5+ years' experience on the Virtualization Platform - VMWare vSphere 6 (OnPrem)/Rackspace/VMware Cloud/Azure/AWS.
- 5+ years' experience on Containers / Micro Services platform /DC/OS - Knowledge of container based solutions (like Mesosphere) DC/OS, Ansible, Kong, Couchbase, Elastic, Redis, Docker, Kafka.
- 5+ years' experience in Linux (CentOS,Suse) - Server builds/Troubleshooting/Security.
- 5+ years' experience in Configuration Management (Ansible, Terraform, Git).
- 5+ years' experience in Automation of Infrastructure (IaaS).
- 5+ years' experience in Python / Bash scripting.
- Experience with Lean, Agile, DevOps practices and/or ITIL methodology
- Experience with ticketing tools such as Jira and/or TopDesk
- Having worked in a global organization
- Retail experience
The details of this Senior Linux Engineer contract include:
- Location: Amsterdam
- Duration: 3 months initially
- Language: English
- Rate: € per day, let me know what you want!
- Does this meet your profile?
If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to z.orlowska(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
For questions: call Zuzanna Orlowska via +31 20 520 7772
Please feel free to forward to your network.