Senior Scrum Master - Antwerp - 8 months assignment
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Senior Scrum Master consultant to join an international company in Belgium.
Senior Scrum Master role description
Enhance Business Planning processes with supporting SAP landscape. This "Available to Promises" project is part of a cross functional program. You will be reporting to the Program manager, EMEA stakeholders as Global Stakeholders.
Senior Scrum Master Skill Requirement
- Strong Scrum Master (5yrs+)
- Excellent understanding about Agile methodologies and supporting tools (Jira etc.)
- Perfect understanding of Supply chain processes
- Can coordinate virtual teams
- Can coordinate development (external) resources
- Delivers a strong Change Management Plan
- Is a Strong communicator
- Get things done in a large multinational
- Familiar with a matrix organization
- Experience with SAP planning processes is a plus.
The details of the Scrum Master Role Requirement
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 8 months
Rate: Market rate
Interview times: Beginning next week