SAP WM Functional Analyst - Initially 8 months - Mexico
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a SAP WM Functional Analyst for an assignment in Mexico.
As SAP WM Functional Analyst you will be responsible for the client's Logistics Execution business process within the client's SAP Ecosystem. You will be supporting business project team to run tests during the PITs, coordinating discussion on resolution of process issues, helping with creation of training documents and helping with trainings.
Requirements of SAP WM Functional Analyst Assignment:
- 5 - 7 years with SAP WM
- 2 - 3 rollout projects
- Good understanding of Logistics Execution business process concepts including Materials Management, Inventory Management, Quality Management and Production Planning
- High level understanding of SAP (SD) Delivery and Shipment functionality
- High level understanding of SAP MM, QM, PP functionality
- Understanding of Stock Transfer Order (STO) functionality and Scheduling Agreements
- Able to help deliver enhancements using a Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) approach
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Willingness to travel approximately 4 times to plant site through the duration of the project (2 - 3 weeks each travel) as well as travel to US for meetings, discussions, testing support, within others.
Details of SAP WM Functional Analyst Assignment:
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract's length: Initially 8 - 9 months
- Rate: Depending on Experience
- Location: Mexico City, Mexico
If you would like to learn more about this assignment as SAP WM Functional Analyst, please apply directly via the link.
+31 020 520 7768