- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years SAP SuccessFactors Implementation/Support experience with the focus areas being any or all of the following: Recruiting, Succession, PMGM, LMS, PMGM, Employee Central. Employee Central is a plus.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of user requests, identify problems and SAP delivered software changes to determine impact and recommended steps for resolution and/or implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to make timely and sound decisions based on logical assumptions, factual information or strong intuition.
- Ability to effectively work in a collaborative team environment along with the commitment to the overall success of a group.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks or assignments including the ability to organize, plan and lead projects to a successful completion are required.
- The desire to work successfully with 3rd party vendors to support business activities and act as the liaison with the SAP Technical team to troubleshoot, correct or enhance vendor interfaces.
- 3+ years SAP HR functional support experience in areas of ESS/MSS, Workflow, and PA/OM.
- SAP HR experience to include requirements gathering, functional testing, data migration, data analysis, writing SOW's and documentation.
- Experience managing small teams of 5 or more is considered a plus.