SAP Solution Architect -Germany - ASAP
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP Solution Architect to join an exciting company based in Germany.
The client currently has an SAP upgrade project and consequently they are seeking an SAP Solution Architect with the following skills and experience.
SAP Solution Architect Profile required
- Experience with enterprise resource planning system (ERP SAP) with at least 3 full life cycle implementations or complex integration projects in a SAP Solutions Architecture role with experience in configuration
- Solution architecture SAP experience across multiple end-to-end (E2E) business processes including SAP Production Planning, SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Quality Management and SAP Materials Management.
- Experience in application business process modelling and integration with SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Knowledge of project management techniques; PMP and Six Sigma designation preferred
- Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of Software development SDLC methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile)
- Manages ambiguity well. Has a global outlook and develops local expertise while operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Strong enterprise business acumen
- Demonstrates strong listening, communications, alliance-building, negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills
The details of this SAP Solution Architect contract include;
Duration: 6-months with option to extend
Rate: Tell me yours
Interview times: can be arranged immediately
To find out more about this excellent SAP Solution Architect opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise on the number below:
+31 20 520 7769 or send an email to: n.bettermy(a)globalenterprisepartners.com