Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an experience SAP Security Consultant to join a project in Wilmington, Delaware.
Key Responsibilities may include;
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
- Configure security in SAP to meet unique client security requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
- Conduct security and continuity assessment
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
- Minimum of 2 years of server, application and network security hardening experience (e.g., design,
recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
- Minimum of 1 year managing projects using a standardized set of project management principles
- Minimum of 2 years of technical writing and report generation
- Minimum of 1 years of managing teams of 2 or more resources