SAP SD/MM/LE/WM Consultant - The Netherlands - long-term project
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an SAP Logistics Consultant with heavy knowledge of SAP SD/MM/LE/WM for a large global implementation based out of Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Our client is developing a Global Template for all customer facing documents eg. Invoice, Purchase Order, Delivery not etc. and they are looking for an SAP SD/MM/LE/WM consultant to liaise between the business and the developers.
SAP SD/MM/LE/WM Consultant Requirements
- Senior experience as SAP Logistics Consultant in complex projects
- 5+ full lifecycle SAP ECC implementations focused on SD/MM/LE/WM
- Expert in all phases of an SAP project: Design, Analysis, Development, Go-live
- Good understanding of SAP LE integration with MM, SD, FI, PP, PM
- SAP Finance knowledge is a must
- Testing process (Unit< SIT, UAT, PQ) in HP ALM Tool
- ABAP Debugging and OpenText Stream Serve are a plus
- Broad experience (programming, hardware, network) in resolving complex technical issues
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
The details of this SAP SD/MM/LE/WM Consultant role include;
Start date: ASAP November 2018
Duration: project planned for at least 2-3 years
Rate: depending on your experience
Location: The Netherlands
*** We realise that this role might not suit your preference, please contact me to discuss other opportunities or refer this to your network if you think they would be interested ***
If you want to learn more about this SAP SD/MM/LE/WM Consultant opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Levi Van Lerberghe on +31 20 520 7712.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
Levi Van Lerberghe
+31 20 520 7712
+31 6 1184 4348