Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Senior SAP OTC consultant to join an exciting company based in Singapore.
SAP SD -OTC Role Description:
- Analyse and propose solutions based on business requirements. Options will be approved/controlled by our IT-Business Process Expert and IT-Business Analyst leads before execution/build.
- Develop configuration and proper setting, following client business and IT model
- Test all settings, prepare session, plan test case, schedule session, run session with business and IT-BPE
- Deploy preparation, master data setting
- GoLive preparation and Warranty support
- Provide periodic status update to IT-Portfolio manager, run weekly coordination calls with stakeholder required on various phases, escalate issues and risks, define gaps and options to cover them, coordinate with IT-BPE based on model needed and requirements.
- Prepare with IT-Portfolio Mgr for Stage Gate reviews meetings:
SAP SD-OTC Profile required:
- 8+ years in SAP SD OTC
- ECC6 SD/OTC expert for analysis & configuration/Test
- Supply chain experience
- Sales Order and STO setting
- Billing/Invoicing to Customer
The details of this SAP SD-OTC contract include;
- Start date: 13 May 2019
- Duration: 6-months with option to extend
- Rate: marker rates
- Interview times: 29th of April 2019
To find out more about this excellent SAP SD OTC opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise Natali Bettermy on the number below:
+31 20 520 7769 or send an email to: n.bettermy(a)globalenterprisepartners.com