SAP SD Consultant - 6-8 months - The Hague
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a SAP SD Consultant to join an exciting assignment for our client in The Hague.
As SAP SD Consultant, you will be the specialist in the field of sales and distribution processes in SAP within the project. You will carry out development and testing tasks independently and in a team. The aim of the project is the technical design and testing of a prototype for cost administration in a sandbox environment of ERP M&F.
Requirements of SAP SD Consultant Assignment:
- Experience with Agile development methods and tools (Scrum);
- Experience in creating functional designs;
- Experience and thorough knowledge of setting up SAP SD;
- Experience with material and financial processes;
- Certificate for one of the courses SCM100, SCM525, SCM600, SCM601, SCM620 by SAP or equivalent;
- Experience with at least one full lifecycle SAP implementation;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Details of SAP SD Consultant Assignment:
- Start Date: ASAP;
- Duration: Initially 6 to 8 months. Minimum 24 hours per week and maximum 32 hours per week;
- Rate: Depending on your experience;
- Location: The Hague (Regular travel to Utrecht, Breda and Woendrecht);
- Offsite working: Negotiable.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply directly via the link or call Eva Donaque +31 020 520 7768.