SAP SD Consultant - 6+ Months - Gelderland
The role of the consultant will primarily be to support the client when working in multiple projects and complex changes related to our SAP environments on the area of SD.
Support projects and complex changes in creating design documents, configurations, testing and our business with the implementation of the project deliverables in their day to day operations.
- Responsible for solution realization in projects
- Contribute to the realization of the solution in close collaboration with the project team, the project manager, IT capabilities Solution Architects and business stakeholders
- Work under operational guidance of project managers to plan and execute projects according to the CIO office guidelines and IM processes
- Supports the project manager in delivering the project within the defined scope, time utilization and budget
- Provide functional expertise in the project in the relevant domain.
- Work with the (Solution) Architecture team to ensure that standards are implemented consistently
- Ensures that requirements defined in solution description are implemented accordingly
- Identify, handle and resolve project delivery issues in the associated (business) domain
- Collecting and updating project status materials
- Managing project products and configuration management for deliverables such as process flows, specifications and functional/technical designs
- Work with users to ensure the project meets business needs
- Facilitate user testing and user acceptance testing
- Facilitate user training and workshops
- Cooperate and collaborate with GBS-IM on Service Introduction management
- Execute major changes, as part of the change management process
Key Generic Competencies
- Professional with broad and/or deep knowledge in own field of expertise
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proactive attitude regarding problem solving using knowledge, experience and analysis of
- Ability to remain neutral toward technology, vendor and product choices, more interested in results than in personal preferences regarding a technology type or a specific vendor
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Dedicated to reach and maintain high quality standards
- Knowledge of the process industry
Details of the SAP SD contract include:
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Gelderland
- Duration: 6+ Months
If you, or someone you know is interested in the SAP SD position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format to f.werkhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com, or call +31 20 520 7750.