SAP SCM Logistics Execution - Transport Management (LE-TRA) - 5 Months - The Netherlands
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a functional consultant for a 5+ month's project in The Netherlands.
Implement the functionality needed based on the automated transport template to facilitate:
- Automated (no touch) shipment communication to carriers for road and sea shipments
- Implement Shipmen costing interfaced with the main carriers and facilitate surcharge management in order to create first time right Purchase orders for carriers
- Implement 1st time right accruals.
Substantial savings in work on transport call off and invoice checking should be achieved. The multiple carrier interfaces will be replaced by a SAAS Solutions that facilitates communication with has with many carriers.
- validate detailed business requirements
- Create Functional designs and support the ABAP resource during build
- Execute and/or support the configuration of processes
- Support data migration (use existing tools like LSMW/SCAT/BDC or create new LSMW/SCAT) - Validate the build of components and conduct unit testing
- Execute system integration testing and follow up on defects
- Support UAT together with application manager follow up on defects
- Support key user training together with application manager
- Creation of key user training material
- Give support during go live and after go live (after care support)
- Subject Matter Expert in own area of expertise for both business content and application process
- Excellent analytical and logical skills with a clear eye for attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Flexible in approach to tasks and priorities
Details of the contract include:
- Start Date: December Start
- Location: The Netherlands
- Duration: 5+ months initial contract
- Rate: Negotiable