Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP S4 Solution Architect for a 5 months project in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
The Focus of your role
As a Solution Architect of overseeing complete SAP solutions, this role is mainly about the functional and business solution, but you will also need a strong awareness of technology. You will be the single point of contact for the solution across all aspects. Working with a team of senior EM's technical architects and sales/delivery people.
You will be an excellent communicator, executive level manager and outstanding leader. You can co-ordinate many complex tasks and manage complexity as a matter of course whilst overseeing several related project and programmes that contribute to one or more defined business goals.
The role requires you to act as the primary contact for the solution with the senior leaders and stakeholders at our Clients.
You will be comfortable with managing complexity and ambiguity and giving clear advice and leadership to internal and external teams. The buck stops with you.
You must be able to work in a sales as well as a delivery environment and be able to display the high level of innovation and agility. The S4 market and approach to large programmes as is changing rapidly, this is not a role for someone who is dogmatic and can not learn new ways of approaching large programmes
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the leading S4 practises in the Europe working with a number of Fortune 500 companies. You will be leading projects in some of the most cutting-edge SAP S4 solutions
A strong understanding of the SAP market and competition will be a clear advantage, as well as an ability to help shape a deal and manage it successfully through internal process's
You will work as part of a team of 30 or so senior SAP professionals that will work across Europe, these are some of the leading thought leaders and market makers in the SAP world
What You'll Bring
- Deep understanding of SAP solutions,
- Solution lead on SAP projects and sales exceeding £20m;
- Reputation in the market and excellent network
- Outstanding communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels;
- Strong understanding of S4 core and intelligent enterprise
- Strong knowledge of partner products and market trends (not all the solution will be SAP)
- An opinion on what is the correct solution
- Ability to inspire a shared vision across multi partner and client teams.Desirable Experience
- Large programme sales
- Experience of innovative solutions
- Understanding of other SAP products ie Success Factors, Hybris etc
- Understanding of the challenge of migrating to S4 and new business
- Experience of working in an on-shore, near-shore, off-shore model
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com