SAP S4/HANA Consultant - Utrecht - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP S4/HANA Consultant for a client in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
As SAP S4/HANA Consultant you be responsible for and proactively come up with solutions that maximize business value and together with the Business Product Owner you will plan and prioritize requirements for future development. Next to that, you will:
- Ensure that the documentation of the requirements can be easily understood by business and IT stakeholders.
- Organize and specify requirements in Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria to ensure they are complete and clear.
- Stay informed on the SAP roadmap and identify which developments could cover current and/ or future business needs.
Skills and requirements of the SAP S4/HANA Consultant:
- Master's degree and 5+ years of hands-on working experience.
- 4+ years of functional experience in hands on application administration and/or configuration of SAP.
- Relevant experience in S4/HANA, being involved in at least 2 S4/HANA implementations
- Experience in documenting and developing user requirements through Epics and User Stories.
- Experience working in a complex IT landscape.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery model.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Details of this contract include:
- Start date: June 2019
- Duration:6 months contract (possible extension)
- Location: Utrecht
- Rate: tell me what you want
- English and ideally Dutch
- REMOTE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Sara Muriel of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 56 or mail to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com