Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an SAP RAR consultant to join a global project in North Carolina.
The responsibilities of the role include:
You will be responsible for fully understanding the client's current revenue recognition process using spreadsheets to manually input "semi-finished" material. You should be able to clearly understand, explain and implement the process and stick to a rigid timeline for this. You will have to be able to work independently and communicate every step along the way.
- 3+ years of RAR experience
- FICO experience
- Great technical and functional experience
- Strong communication skills
- ABAP development experience (if you and the client agree this is necessary)
- Preferably pharmaceutical experience