Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP Programme Director for a massive project in the
This is part of a multi million euro project which will be rolled out in the next 5 years.
The Focus of your role
As a Engagement Director you will have strong experience in the delivery of business and IT change and be able to demonstrate successful completion and leadership, of major programmes and sales that have enabled complex new business or provided large-scale improvements in the way a business operates. Additionally, you will have represented change programmes as the board member for the programme as a business function.
You will be an excellent communicator, executive level manager and outstanding leader. You can co-ordinate many complex tasks and manage complexity as a matter of course whilst overseeing several related project and programmes that contribute to one or more defined business goals.
The role requires you to act as the primary contact for executive managers and stakeholders at our Clients.
You will be comfortable with managing complexity and are familiar in detail with the processes that are employed on projects. While operating mostly at a high level, you must also be comfortable with the detail of programmes and will be involved in discussing specifics of technology or process as part of a successful delivery.
You must be able to work in a sales as well as a delivery environment and be able to display the high level of innovation and agility. The S4 market and approach to large programmes as is changing rapidly, this is not a role for someone who is dogmatic and cannot learn new ways of approaching large programmes
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the leading S4 practises in the Europe working with a number of Fortune 500 companies. You will be leading projects in some of the most cutting-edge SAP S4 solutions
A strong understanding of the SAP market and competition will be a clear advantage, as well as an ability to help shape a deal and manage it successfully through internal process's
You will work as part of a team of 30 or so senior SAP professionals that will work across Europe, these are some of the leading thought leaders and market makers in the SAP world
What You'll Bring
- Deep experience of implementing SAP and an understanding of the challenges and complexities of the processes required;
- Lead successful delivery of SAP projects and sales campaigns exceeding £20m;
- Reputation in the market and excellent network
- Outstanding communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels;
- Proven leader in delivering large SAP programmes and able to see the bigger picture whilst maintaining governance over the details in planning, reporting, issue and risk management and people management skills;
- Strong and proven Contract Management and Commercial acumen demonstrated through accurate budget control;
- Excellent and proven negotiation skills;
- Ability to inspire a shared vision across multi partner and client teams.
- Desirable Experience
- Large programme sales
- SAP delivery with a strong view on waterfall agile etc
- Strong awareness of S4
- Project management of complementing software such as Success Factors, Ariba Hybris etc
- Experience of working in an on-shore, near-shore, off-shore modelAre you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com