Global Enterprise partners is currently looking for a SAP Functional consultant (PP-PI & EWM) to take part in a project in Malaysia, kuala Lumpur.
- Implement the template Solution.
- Documents configuration and system support materials including functional and technical specifications
- Configuration of master data and be able to guide users on Business Processes.
- Support Template development And Support Global Gaps development.
- Update and maintain all functional documentation.
- Defects resolving.
- Update and maintain all SAP functional documentation.
- Support in Integration and Unit Test environments.
- Localize training material and work instructions and train key users and assist during go-live and hypercare.
- PPPI and EWM knowledge,
- Understanding the integration between SAP PP and SAP EWM
- API knowledge
- Prince II project methodology experience or similar.
- Experience with implementing, testing and go-live of interfaces.
- A deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business area's in the end-to-end processes.
- Experience in process analysis and optimization, requirements analysis and design. Including experience in full cycle SAP implementations.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager & ARIS.
- Ability to understand the production business processes in detail, preferably including integration with MES systems, warehouse management systems, scheduling systems, etc.
- Fluently in English.
- Willingness to travel (within own country and abroad if required).
Details of project:
- Start: February 2019
- End: 5 months
- Rate : market rate
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to a.zimmer(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call me at +31 205 207 754 (including your all-inclusive day rate, a short motivation and a list of references who can confirm your skill set and expertise for this role.)