Medior Business Consultant SAP PM - Indonesia - 4.5 months +
Global enterprise partners is currently looking for a business analyst SAP PM- Plant maintenance for a project in Indonesia.
You will need to have proven experience in process and SAP Plant Maintenance consultancy and communication skills to interact with Business Process Owners and/or Key users during implementation. This role is partly based at factory locations throughout the Asia region for a Coupa implementation. And partly working on template implementation in Salatiga.
- Deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes and the relationship between the business area's in the end-to-end processes.
- Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within the assigned area.
- Full cycle SAP Plant Maintenance implementation experience as lead configuration consultant/project lead in multiple implementations
- Problem solving and result oriented.
- You have a proven track record in realizing business process improvement in the assigned business area at assigned business projects.
- You have an understanding of change management in order to manage/realize business readiness and template adoption.
- 3 + years of experience in SAP Plant Maintenance configuration.
- Good communicator and listener (listen to the customer's needs).
- Change/transformation capabilities.
- Prince II
- Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the "big picture", and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project's implementation.
- Customer focus / pro -active and always working towards a solution
- Ability to maintain good relationships with several stakeholders.
- English fluent
Details of project:
- Start: 15 February
- End: 4.5 months +
- Rate : market rate