Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP PLM consultant to join an exciting company based in Netherlands,
The client currently has an SAP upgrade project and consequently they are seeking an SAP PLM consultant with the following skills and experience
SAP PLM Profile required:
- 5+ years of experience in SAP ECC with hands on configuration experience
- 2 full life cycle implementation experience
- Global experience in PLM processes in the US, Brazil, Europe and Asia
- Focus on Engineering Records from PLM Web UI, Process route templates
- Excellent migration experience (LSMW and/or EH&S Data Editor)
- Experience with and excellent knowledge of Material Master Data and PPPI Bill of materials
- Must have: Recipe development, Engineering Record, BOM Synchronization
- Good to have: BRF+
- Should have hands on experience in identifying and working through User Exits and directing ABAP developers. Ability to debug as needed.
- Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical user. Work independently in a senior developer role and be able to lead projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel in creating complex spreadsheets using formulas, macros and defining output to meet specific needs.
- Mandatory early or late hours sometimes are required for meetings with European and Asian personnel
- Availability to work mandatory overtime
The details of this SAP PLM contract include;
- Start date:ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Interview times: can be arranged immediately
To find out more about this excellent SAP PLM opportunity, please apply via the link or call our SAP Practise on the number below:
+31 20 520 7769 or send an email to: n.bettermy(a)globalenterprisepartners.com