SAP PLM TEAM LEAD - Eindhoven - 6 months contract
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an SAP PLM TEAM LEAD to join an exciting assignment in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Our Client's project will deliver end-to-end processes, business requirements and IT solution design to support the customer service, Supply chain management and planning departments in their complex worldwide operations.
The project is divided into functional workstreams determined by knowledge and business areas where the "Idea to product" workstream covers the processes from product innovation to prototyping to structuring and delivering a final product. Key stakeholders are from the design and engineering department.
The Workstream IT lead is responsible for managing the IT team and the business stakeholders to deliver to timeline and scope.
Required professional qualifications:
- * Level of SAP experience: 15+
- * Minimum project lifecycles: 8
- * SAP modules: PLM, ECM, PS, CM, APO, PP
- * Team size for lead role: 5+
- * Number of stakeholders: 15+ Required personal skills:
- * Ability to engage and motivate team
- * Thorough organizational skills
- * Ability to communication clearly with engineering community (analytical, fact based)
- * Ability to deal with high variety of interest in stakeholder group
- * Ability to bring consensus and drive towards final solution
If you want to learn more about this SAP PLM TEAM LEAD opportunity please send an email (preferably with a recent CV) or call Robert Sen on +31 20 520 7771.
*** *** FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME IN OUR OFFICE AT ZUIDAS IN AMSTERDAM FOR A COFFEE *** ***
+31 20 520 7771