Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Functional SAP PLM Consultant for a project in the South of the Netherlands.
Within this project the preferred candidate is supposed to be the linking pin between the Implementation project and the business peers in Customer Support and CSCM. You assess, change/refine and implement business processes in the greenfield SAP system (Product Life Cycle Management / Configuration Management) designed for the company, ensuring it's properly aligned with the client's strategic direction.
- Interact with business peers (Subject Matter Experts and Business Process Owners in the companies' Customer Supports and CSCM organisation) as well as IT architects and consultants in the Blueprint workstreams.
- Assess, change and define/refine business processes and related information systems (SAP) to to build a greenfield system for the company and to ensure they are properly aligned with the company's strategic direction.
- Play a key-role in the specification and development of the new greenfield SAP system, fulfilling the requirements set for testing, cut-over & migration as well as transition to support.
- You take ownership in defining the optimal SAP system set-up using your extensive knowledge of SAP and its proven best practices in the area of CS, PS and EWM on the one hand, making sure the business peers are fully involved and in agreement with the proposed system configuration on the other hand.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology.
- A minimum of ten years of experience with sales and service processes in a high tech complex environment.
- A minimum of ten years of experience of SAP sales and service processes (greenfield experience is a plus).
- Ability to document "as is" and "to be" processes and to assist development of business case transition.
- Ability to document functional and technical specifications towards build teams
- Ability to document test script documents for unit, sit and uat test runs
- Ability to estimate complexity of specification, test and build efforts
- Ability to configure and customise standard SAP functionalities and processes
- Experience in translating business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding to these business requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting customer service processes
- SAP PLM (Configuration Management)
- Preferably also SAP EWM.
- Expert knowledge of relevant best practices.
- Strong customer focus, result-orientated, and committed to excellence;
- Pro-active personality able to deal with resistance in a strong political environment;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel;
Do you recognise yourself in the above and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Amy Doyle of Global Enterprise Partners with your contact details and up to date CV at a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com