SAP FICO Application Manager - 12 month contract - West London
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for experienced SAP FICO Application Manager to join a large Global implementation in West London.
The client currently has a large-scale program and Global Enterprise Partners seeking SAP FICO Application Manager - with the following skills and experience:
SAP FICO Application Manager - profile required:
- 7 + year experience in SAP P2P (FICO, SD/MM) working on ECC template.
- S4HANA Experience is an advantage
- Configuration experience of SAP AP/AR/AA/Classic GL/CCA/CEA/PCA/PA/Timewriting/SD/MM/IM.
- Experience in direct and indirect tax in EMEA and the design of SAP tax solutions for supply chain, procurement and reporting
- Experience of interfacing with bank systems and other business systems.
- Previous Consultancy experience beneficial.
- Experience of working in a compliance driven environment.
- Experience of project methodologies and grasp of SOX, GAMP, GxP, IV, ITIL, ASL, COBIT standards.
- Experience of regional localisation.
The details of this exciting SAP FICO Application Manager project opportunities include:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 -months
- Rate: let us know what you expect
- Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about Enterprise Partners, please visit www.globalenterprisepartners.com
Enterprise Partners, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales