Senior SAP SD / MM / EWM Business Process Analyst
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP SD / MM / EWM Business Analyst for a project with a multinational client in the South of the Netherlands
Within this project you will take ownership of IT solutions supporting our sales order management processes, safeguard global architecture and design, and play a key role in assessing, designing, developing and supporting changes and enhancements.
- Lead complex business requirement discussions. Gather, evaluate and document customer business needs and requirements and translate these into functional specifications.
- Support feasibility studies, project assessments & initiation (scoping, risk management and estimation).
- Participation in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards.
- Taking ownership of core business processes from an IT perspective.
- Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including project management, communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing, cutover tasks and hypercare support.
- Analyze and help resolve software related issues from the support team and recommend solutions.
- Must possess strong sense of ownership, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- At least Bachelor's degree, Master's degree
- 3 years of relevant experience in job offered or a similar role in sales order management applications
- Profound knowledge in SAP EWM module
- Good knowledge and experience with modules SAP SD and SAP MM
- Experience with business processes in sales order management related domain areas
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com