SAP MDG Developer - Amsterdam - 4.5 month contract Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an SAP MDG Developer Consultant for a project in Amsterdam, Netherlands
My client is looking for Senior SAP MDG developer to join a MDG v7 to v9. following, the skill set that we are searching for:
- Experience in SAP MDG (preferably version 9 in HANA) and strong SAP upgrade experience, working knowledge of SAP MDG upgrade projects (preferably)
- Experience in SPAU, SPDD and able to fix enhancements development to make it work as before in the new upgraded version
- Strong knowledge of data model, UI model including webdynpro FPM objects, workflow including BRF+, BADIs for parallel, dynamic agent determination, and MDG IMG configurations.
- Experience in MDG search and duplicate configurations involving TREX and BO DQM. Capability to reconfigure that to SAP HANA (if required)
- Able to activate the MDG v9 functionalities including mass processing feature
- Should have experience in resolution of any issues coming out of the upgrade in the integration (Idoc, web services etc) to the outside systems (ERP, middleware (SAP PO), Biztalk, Qextend etc)
- Able to perform and support unit test and identify the issues in change request process, workflow up until replication to the systems
- Able to compare with previous version(also test in v7 if required) and identify if it's really an upgrade issue
- Able to work with other 3rd party developers who are working on other running projects and changes in the system
- Able to support integration/ system testing, and support User acceptance testing with quick resolution and turn around
- Ensuring delivery in adherence to timelines and project plan. Be able to align with the directives of project consultants, solution architects and project managers in different phases of the upgrade.
- Ensuring Compliance with delivery processes, quality standards defined
- Be proactive in meetings with other stakeholders and providing periodic status reports if required.
- Able to help in performance measurements with standard SAP provided transactions, working with BASIS and Infrastructure teams to help in optimal system performance and sustainability, testing and solution delivery
The details of the SAP MDG contract include:
Rate: Negotiable + expenses
Duration: 4.5 months duration
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV (in word format) to the link below (including your availability and all-inclusive hourly rate). Please feel free to forward to your network.