Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an SAP MAster Data Lead Consultant to join a huge project in Philadelphia, PA.
In this role, the SAP Lead will be responsible for providing general and technical expertise towards building and maintaining accurate enterprise resource planning data/processes at the client site. As the SAP subject matter expert, this individual acts as the primary site SAP resource for product configuration, material movement, inventory resolution and related SAP training sessions.
- Responsible for executing the Master Data role responsibilities within the change-control process for manufacturing documentation, including Bill of materials, Product Recipes, SAP PI sheets, product codes (d-codes), accounting codes (FRB codes).
- Responsible for associate SAP training/mentoring and ensuring training documentation and procedures are created and maintained as necessary.
- Responsible for open order analysis, cost analysis and error resolution for SAP as well as site coordination with financial resources
- May function as site resource for Information Technology applications and employee systems access
- Proficient with SAP
- Proficient with computer software, including Microsoft Office
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations to large groups
- Ability to work independently or in a group environment
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work to meet deadlines