Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a SAP Logistics Solution Architect to join a global client in Chicago, IL
Requirements of the role:
- Leads, participates or coordinates end-to-end execution of Distribution solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
- Provides subject matter expert solutions and hands on management of configuration.
- Defines systems strategy, develops systems requirements, designs and prototypes, testing and training. Defines support procedures.
- Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, business processes and SAP expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
- SAP Certification is a plus
- At least 7 - 10 years of SAP LE experience with progressive responsibility and influence
- At least 4 full cycles SAP implementation projects with hand-on project experience designing, testing and implementing LE Solutions
- Deep knowledge working with Supply Chain integrations, with an emphasis on Service Based Companies, Reverse Logistics, Fleet Management and Transportation Management