SAP Hybris & UI Developer - Milan, Italy - 6+ months
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a SAP Hybris & UI Developer for an interesting project in Milan, Italy.
The SAP Hybris & UI Developer will be responsible for designing and developing SAP Hybris solutions, ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, troubleshooting production support issues and resolving them in a timely manner. Next to that, you will analyze user experience problems and help build solutions that meet business goals.
Required skills of the SAP Hybris & UI Developer:
- Proven experience designing, developing, implementing, and integrating B2B/B2C and digital customer experiences utilizing Hybris
- Experience with REST/SOAP based Web Service development and consumption in/from Hybris Working knowledge in databases such as MS SQL.
- Experience in Hybris PCM implementation and upgrade projects
- Experience with Hybris data & product modeling
- Strong business process and system analysis. Ability to recognize problems and implement solutions regarding e-commerce
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Good understanding of UX designing and ability to create wireframe mock ups
- Advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states
- Previous experience in finance/insurance sector
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Rate: tell me what you want
- REMOTE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE
Does this meet your profile? Do you want to find out more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Sara Muriel on the number +31 20 520 77 56 or apply directly with an updated CV to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com.