Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for an SAP Hana Modeler for a global project in Philadelphia, PA.
- Design, Develop and maintain data models using the client's data modeling strategy utilizing SAP HANA Modeling
- Understanding the Business requirements & convert them into Blueprint
- Responsible for the correct data modeling and successful transfer of data to Hana.
- Collaborate with business/technology teams to ensure project requirements alignment of business solution definition & technical architecture
- Communicate and articulate model designs to peers, customers and governance teams
- Translating Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications
- Demonstrate BI (Business Intelligence) Analytical tools skillset
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation that captures design strategy across data models.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field
- Strong SAP HANA Technical knowledge with Implementation experience in leading and executing complex HANA Reporting designs across the functional Areas
- Experience working with HANA Modeling Artifacts like - Attribute Views, Analytics, Calculated Views (Graphical and Script), stored Procedures and Functions required.
- Expertise in HANA view optimization and performance techniques with Good understanding of overall HANA Architecture.
- Prior experience with BW Reporting / ABAP Reporting would be a good fit
- Extensively worked on Reporting for FI/CO, SD, MM, WM, PP, PM with basic Understanding of these SAP functional Areas
- 7+ years of experience