Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP Finance/Logistics Consultant for a part-time client's project in Hamburg, Germany.
Advising our client functionally and hands-on to simplify the connection between the finance and logistical processes.
Must-haves skills SAP Finance/Logistics:
- Hands-on experience with SAP FI/SD/MM
- Experience with Metal Accounting and Hedging
- Knowledge about Commercial Goods Receipt & Good Issue processes
- Experience with Stock Taking and Stock valuation
- Experience with monthly closing processes in financial accounting
- Fluent in English &German
- Start: Beginning July 2018
- Duration: End of September
- Workload: 50%
- Rate: based on experience - tell me what you need!
Is this SAP Finance/Logistics Project the next one on your list? If so, please send me your updated CV, a short motivation why you are a perfect fit, your all-in hourly rate as well as your availability to l.stumke(at) globalenterprisepartners.com.
In case you are not available but know someone in your network, feel free to forward the information to him/her.
Thank you in advance and best wishes,
Lisa Isabell Stümke
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.