Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP CAR/POS - DTA Consultant for a freelance contract in North Holland, The Netherlands.
- Help refine business requirements and features into Feature or Story level requirements
- Support Program or Product Backlog by effectively supporting the Product Manager or Product Owner to prepare Features or user stories clearly capturing solution intent, known requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Help the Product Manager or Product Owner actively manage and groom the backlog to keep a healthy list of items that are ready for development
- Participate in the design and development of the solution
- Support the creation of test plans to ensure the effective testing of technology changes before deployment
- Actively participate in PI or Iteration Planning processes to identify risks and issues and help to create a feasible and successful team plan
- Work efficiently to support effective budget and cost management
- Look for ways to continuously improve and reduce costs
- Improve estimates by ensuring clarity of context and intent of Features/Stories
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 4+ years' experience in Finance portion of ERP projects and programs; should include exposure to localisations for a large global organisation
- 1+ years' experience in scaled Agile delivery preferred
- Strong communication skills, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalise ideas effectively, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Able to present ideas effectively and facilitate discussion with multiple inputs.
- Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Specific experience in SAP Credit and Risk, Accounts Receivable, and Disputes Management suite preferred
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 5 Months
- Location: North Holland
- Rate: Let me know your rate
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Amy Doyle of Global Enterprise Partners at a.doyle(a)globalenterprisepartners.com