Developer in SAP Fieldglass
Global Enterprise Partners is urgently looking for a Developer in SAP Fieldglass for an interesting project in Amsterdam.
You will support my client with implementing and configuring the SAP Fieldglass module. You will work as part of the Scrum team and are responsible for:
- Collecting and discussing requirements with business stakeholders
- Developing major changes in small user stories and shippable products (Refinement)
- Developing, analysing, testing, implementing and managing the SAP Fieldglass functionalities.
- End-to-end testing of processes including integration with other Source-to-Pay modules.
- Preparing and executing test scripts
- Mentoring and training team members and end users in SAP Fieldglass functionalities, techniques and best practices.
- Expert in the functionality and technology of the SAP Fieldglass module
- Being able to support, design and create innovative and sustainable solutions
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile (Scrum)
- Experience in integration with SAP ERP and SAP Ariba Buying
- Knowledge or Experience in one or more of the following modules: SAP Ariba Buying, SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance, SAP Ariba Supplier Risk Management, SAP Material Management and SAP Vendor invoice Management
- Knowledge of financial products
Details of this contract include:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration:6 months contract (possible extension)
- Location: Amsterdam
- Rate: 75€/hour all-inclusive
- English and Dutch
- REMOTE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Sara Muriel of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 56 or mail to s.muriel(a)globalenterprisepartners.com