Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP FICO Consultant for a client's project in Hungary with travel to Germany and option for remote work.
As the SAP FICO Consultant, you support the logistics and finance implementation of two new legal entities in the CO costing and inventory area. You will do that in terms of configuring, applying process knowledge as well as the data takeover for product costing and inventory management.
Skill-set SAP FICO Consultant:
- multiple years' demonstrated hands on project experience with SAP FI/CO, especially costing/inventory
- multiple years' demonstrated hands on project experience in design, configuration and implementation of Project Systems (PS) for SAP ECC systems
- Good understanding of deliverables related to a project lifecycle
- Ability to create functional design specifications
- Experience in creating and executing test plans related to SAP PP and Controlling processes - Experience in creating and executing cut-over to production support plans - Fluent English is a must, German as a plus
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: Onsite work - 30/50% in Hungary or Germany (mostly in Hungary), the rest 70/50% remote
- Duration: 8 months
- Workload: full-time
- Rate: based on experience