SAP EWM Medior -Ivory Coast - 6 months contract
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for SAP EWM Consultant to join a client in Close to Ivory Coast
Key Responsibilities of SAP EWM Hyper care go live Consultant
- A proven experience in consultancy and communication skills to interact with different stakeholders and team members.
- Experience with implementing, testing and go-live of at least 2 full EWM implementation cycles. On the ground experience is important with proven involvement in training the people, ensuring discipline in processes and preparing for a smooth stock conversion with accurate inventory data.
- Conceptual and content knowledge of SD business processes and the relationship between the business area's in the end-to-end processes.
- Experience or strong affinity with the business processes within SD.
- Experience / knowledge of SAP EWM 9.4 (experience with version 9.0 or higher is required).
- Experience / knowledge of SAP ECC is a plus.
- Fluently in English and preferably in French, Dutch is a plus
- Willing and flexible to travel to Ivory Coast.
Project information of SAP EWM Medior Consultant
Start Date :1 April to 31st of October 2019
End Month contract week assignment
Location: Ivory Coast
Rate Let us know what you want
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV (in word format) to link below (including your availability and all-inclusive hourly rate).
Please feel free to forward to your network