SAP EWM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP EWM Functional consultant for a long term project in the South of the Netherlands.
- Interact with business peers (Subject Matter Experts and Business Process Owners in the companies' Customer Supports and CSCM organization) as well as IT architects and consultants in the Blueprint workstreams.
- Assess, change and define/refine business processes and related information systems (SAP) to to build a greenfield system for the organization and to ensure they are properly aligned with the company's strategic direction.
- Play a key-role in the specification and development of the new greenfield SAP system, fullfilling the requirements set for testing, cut-over & migration as well as transition to support.
- You take ownership in defining the optimal SAP system set-up using your extensive knowledge of SAP and its proven best practices in the area of CS, PS and EWM on the one hand, making sure the business peers are fully involved and in agreement with the proposed system configuration on the other hand.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology.
- A minimum of ten years of experience with service processes in a high tech complex environment.
- A minimum of ten years of experience of SAP service processes (greenfield experience is a plus).
- Ability to document "as is" and "to be" processes and to assist development of business case transition.
- Ability to document functional and technical specifications towards build teams
- Ability to document test script documents for unit, sit and uat test runs
- Ability to estimate complexity of specification, test and build efforts
- Ability to configure and customize standard SAP functionalities and processes
- Experience in translating business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding to these business requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting customer service processes
- SAP EWM and MM / Ariba
- Expert knowledge of relevant best practices.
- Strong customer focus, result-orientated, and committed to excellence;
- Pro-active personality able to deal with resistance in a strong political environment;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or the English language.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindboven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com